ASANA LB Tablets

Home Forums Answers ASANA LB Tablets

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Belle Belle 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Nadila
    Nadila
    Participant

I have been using Asana for 9 months now and they have been helping me alot with my monthly timing. I just wanted to inquire do i need to take a break from them as ive read from several sites that herbs tend to loose their effect if taken for long periods. But im also scared that my periods will skip if i stop.I am also making dietary changes. Eating healthier and more greens and i also try to work out 6 times a week.
    Please help. Thank you!

Profile photo of Belle
    Belle
    Keymaster

Hi Nadila,

Nice to hear from you! Thank you for your amazing feedback:)

Since the supplement have been working well to regulate your monthly cycle, you can continue on it as you have been. At 9 months you are still ok and you may want to take a break around 12-18 months.

The goal is to help your body restore a healthy balance. Once you’ve arrived at that point, you can gradually break off by lowering the dose or stopping the capsule. We suggest that at this point you use our ASANA Daily Restore powder for maintenance. The powder is formulated for long-term daily use.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Xoxo

Belle

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.