Ladies Balance & Spironolactone

Home Forums LadiesBalance Products ASANA by LadiesBalance Ladies Balance & Spironolactone

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Belle Belle 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Carlbott
    Carlbott
    Participant

Hello,

I have been taking 50mg of spironolactone daily for about 5 months for hormonal acne after stopping birth control. I have seen some results, but the medication has made my cycles completely irregular. I ordered ladies balance ASANA with the hopes of taking it instead of spiro. My question is, can I take spiro (while weening off of it) and the same time as ladies balance – with the hopes of taking ladies balance solely?

Thank you for your help and all you do for women’s health.

Carlbott
    Carlbott
    Participant

Typo – *can I take sprio AT the same time as ladies balance – with the hopes of taking ladies balance solely? 🙂

Belle
    Belle
    Keymaster

Hi Carly thank you for stopping by! Apologies for the delayed reply. This is a very common question we receive and generally recommend that you run the question by your doctor since Spironolactone is a prescription medication. Generally Asana is safe for most healthy individuals to take and should not have any interactions with Spironolactone which works as an anti-androgen supplement. We do have quite a few customers that use both Spironolactone along with Asana by LadiesBalance together with no problems. Most take it to help with low libido or regulating irregular periods that may arise from the Spiro as you’d asked and they report great results. If you do decide to take the two together, I suggest starting with one capsule of the Asana a day.

We want to hear from you! Please LOGIN or SIGN UP to join the conversation.