Question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Belle Belle 1 year ago.

• Author

Hello,

I have been taking ladies balance for a couple of months now and love the results! Ladies balance helped to increase my fertility and I just found out I am 7 weeks pregnant 🙂

I have bad hormonal acne and this has helped subside my acne. I wanted to know if this product was still safe to take while pregnant? I have a doctors appointment next week and was also going to ask.

Thank you,
    Courtney

Belle
    Belle
    Keymaster

Hi Courtney,

That is fantastic, congratulations! It makes me so happy to read about your experience and thank you so much for sharing :).

We get a lot of questions regarding taking ASANA during pregnancy and I suggest that you wait until after you’ve had the baby and finished nursing to begin the supplement unless your physician gives you the go ahead. There are many hormonal changes that occur naturally in the body with pregnancy, and due to the nature of the ASANA formulation and its effect on hormones, it is best to wait and let your body do what it needs to do.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with more questions. Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy!

Xoxo,

Belle

We want to hear from you! Please LOGIN or SIGN UP to join the conversation.