100% All Natural Shatavari Root Powder Elevated with Ginger Root for Better Bioavailability.
Women’s Adaptogen | Reproductive Health | Energy & Aphrodisiac
Our wildcrafted Asana Shatavari Root with Ginger Root has been carefully sourced for nutrient integrity and potency.
Shatavari is an adaptogenic herb that typically grows in the stumpy forests of warmer climates. It is a warming, root herb that is said to possess many healing properties especially for women.
Shatavari, which literally translates to ‘She who has 100 husbands’, is a staple in Ayurvedic medicine commonly used as a female tonic to support women’s reproductive and menstrual health.** Tasting the powder is said to activate the herb.
Why Asana Shatavari is the Ultimate Woman’s Superfood ~
- In Ayurvedic medicine, shatavari is the supreme tonic used for enhancing women’s health. The herb is a rich source bioflavonoids, potassium, crucial vitamin B components, calcium and zinc that are essential for women’s health.**
- Helps to support healthy hormone balance.**
- Nourish and support healthy adrenals for positive mood and better stress management.**
- Fertility support, consistence use of Shatavari is said to strengthen and revitalize the female reproductive system.**
- Anti-inflammatory for Menstrual pain, cramping and discomfort.**
What makes Asana Shatavari Better Than the Rest
- Our shatavari and ginger root powders are cultivated from the root part of the plant, the most nutrient dense part making it more potent.
- Straight from the source. We work with Ayurvedic practitioners and local farmers in India to source our shatavari and ginger.
- Includes ginger, a warming herb to help stimulate digestion and bioavailability of the shatavari powder.
- 100% Pure & Organic
- No fillers, binders, flow agents, artificial ingredients or additives.
What’s Inside Asana Shatavari
Organic Shatavari Root
Organic Ginger Root
How to use Shatavari Root Powder:
To use: Mix with a glass of warm milk and honey. Can be mixed with other beverages, smoothies or shakes. Makes a delicious chai tea.
Can be used in baking or cooking. Great as a healthy option for thickening foods.
Asana Shatavari FAQs
Asana Shatavari with ginger has a flavor profile similar to chai with a warming and slightly spicy after taste.
An 8oz bag is approximately a 30 day or 1 month supply.
No it does not contain any nuts or allergens
We source our shatavari from local farmers in India.