Finding a good mascara can often seem like searching for a needle in a haystack. With a plethora of choices to select from, where does a girl begin? The task can be even daunting when looking for a budget mascara that does not sacrifice quality and does the job of producing full, bodacious lashes. We have scoured to find top rated mascaras that retail for under $10.
Our Top 10 Drugstore Mascara Ranking
1) Maybelline Full ‘N Soft Mascara, Top Drugstore Mascara Winner*, retail price $6.49
Winner of the top drugstore mascara ranking goes to Maybelline Full ‘N Soft Mascara. This mascara applies smoothly, does not flake or clump and best of all lengths and thickens lashes beautifully. For the price, this product is a gem and can easily compete with other high end mascaras in the market.
2) Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara, retail price $8.85
When P&G announced couple years ago that it would be discontinuing its Max Factor line in the US, you could almost hear hearts breaking every where. One of our all time top drugstore mascara is the Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara and although the product is no longer available in US stores, you can still find at online retail stores.
3) Cover Girl Lash Blast, retail price $6.49
Coming in third place in our top drugstore mascara ranking is the Cover Girl Lash Blast. This mascara lengthens and thickens lashes beautifully and multiple coats can be added without excess clumping and flaking.
4) Cover Girl Lash Exact, retail price $5.50
Another winner from Cover Girl is the Cover Girl Lash Exact. This mascara works amazingly well for its price, and similar to Cover Girl Lash Blast, this mascara lengthens lashes beautifully and looks so natural.
5) L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara, retail price $5.84
6) Maybelline Volume Express The Colossal, retail price $6.59
7) Physician’s Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara, retail price $8.99
For those looking for a natural, hypoallergenic alternative, the Physicians Formula Organic Wear mascara is great option. It is also ideal for those with sensitive eyes, or contact wearers. It does a good job of lengthening lashes without clumping or flaking.
8) Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara, retail price $3.59
The Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara is hands down a top drugstore mascara and an absolute best buy for under $5. We love it because it provides great volume and applies amazingly well. You can also easily build up multiple layers without getting the raccoon effect.
9) L’oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes, retail price $7.66
10) Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash, retail price $4.99
Other Close Runner-Ups
L’oreal Telescopic, retail price $6.96
Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender, retail price $4.97
Neutrogena Healthy Volume, retail price $6.97
Almay One Coat Mascara-Thickening, retail price $5.99
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator, retail price $7.97
Have you used any of these mascaras? Or know of any others that should have made the list, please tell us in the comment box below.
Image Credit: Source
Latest posts by Belle (see all)
- Take Charge of Your Destiny & Build The Life of Your Dreams. - June 7, 2014
- Q & A Fridays: How Can I Lose Weight and Maintain My Curves. - June 6, 2014
- Natural Remedies for Heavy Painful Periods Tips & Guide - June 5, 2014