This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Belle 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Reader submitted question

Hello,
    I just find your product. I am 30 and I have psoriasis. I saw that this product is good for acne, but I wanted to know if it could help for psoriasis? Moreove I saw that I am starting to have some unwanted hair grow on my chin, so I am wondering if it wouldn’t have an hormonal problem too… in thinking that my menstrual cycle is very irregular!
    Thanks for your attention… I am waiting for your reply !
    With regards

Belle
    Keymaster

Hi sorry to hear about your struggles with psoriasis. The condition is typially an inflammatory response to superficial irritation of the skin. It can also be caused by stress or an allergic reaction. The first step is to get a proper diagnosis of what could be triggering the condition. Regarding the hair growth on the chin and irregular cycles, Asana may help by supporting menstrual health. Many of our customers take the capsule for to manage excess face and body hair with great results especially when combined with our Femininitea Spearmint BB Tea blend.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.